Monday 22 October 2012

My mom

I miss my mom so much. I'm all the way in India and I'm alone right now. I don't know why I miss her all of the sudden but I just do.

Here, I need to thank her for being there for me when I need her. Cheering me up and said that it's okay when I did something stupid. I need to thank her for punishing me so that I treasure the time not being with her. She brought me up well.

I'm now a 20 year old girl in a foreign country studying Medicine and I'm still alive. Incredible.
I'm nothing without her. First, of course, I came out from her uterus. I "sucked" her nutrient, make her fat, make her ugly and make her tired. I'm so sorry mom!

Even now, I'm using her hard earn money. For my hair. :O
She just want me to be happy. So if I kept on saving the money and get malnutrition, she'll be more worried. ;D (bad girl talk)

I'm so sorry that you have to bear with my bullshits. All my, "Mummy, don't have any guy like me" complaints. Haha! Being my mom is not an easy task. But being her daughter is not an easy task either.
Give and take, give and take.

Sometimes, I really hate my mom so so much when she scolded me. But in the end, she's always right and I'm grateful the she make the effort to teach me what is right and what is wrong.

I love you mom. Don't ask me to find a boyfriend. Drop the topic.
I love you!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Agree :3 "Sometimes, I really hate my mom so so much when she scolded me. But in the end, she's always right and I'm grateful the she make the effort to teach me what is right and what is wrong."