Sunday 7 October 2012

I have a weak heart

I'm super sensitive in all those lovey-dovey thingy. =X

First, there's love letters flying all the way from Australia to India.
Then, there's people trying to be manly and win every single battle.
Then, there's someone that will wait for me to go online so that he can chat with me. 
And the best of all, there's someone that listen to my favorite song and also provide the food that I need when I'm sad. 

I'm totally falling for the last guy. 
But it's just a 3 hours crush? 
xD 
But still, I like the way it makes me feel. ^^

I'm so crazy right now. 
But I must be practical. 
I won't marry him. 
So I won't be together with him. :)

Anyways, thanks for feeding me and cheer me up in your very special and sweet way. <3
I shall feel loved for the next 3 hours. :)



No comments: