Monday 8 October 2012

The pink apple and my eyebrows

Once, a wise old man told me not to shape my eyebrows. 

Last year, I shaped my eyebrows and I fell for so many guys. 
He said, someone with my eyebrows will only like someone older and wiser. 
But if I shaped my eyebrows, the shape will change and I will fall for nonsense people. =/

This year, I did not shape my eyebrows YET.
Although I have problems in my love life, but I'm still hanging there. 
I'm not as desperate as last year. 
Which is great! Thanks to my eyebrows. 

The pink apple is a pendant that I'm wearing right now.
Long long ago when I am still in Primary school, I always wanted one pink apple pendant.
Well, now that I can afford them, I bought one for myself.
It's said that pink crystal will help your love life. o_0

I didn't buy the pendant because I wanted a boyfriend or stuff.
It's my dream to have that pendant.
Totally innocent. 
Plus, I bought it in a Buddhist temple.

I don't know whether the pink apple is working it's "magic", but my eyebrows certainly do!
Long live special eyebrows! Thanks for getting me through this hard time. =)

No comments: