Tuesday 27 November 2012

Block 1 exam...

11 Dec 2012 is my Block 1 Year 2 MBBS examination in Manipal.
Tsk. I don't know what to do.
Actually, everyone started studying or at least doing something.
What am I doing?
I'm blogging my heart out.

There's 4 subjects in 2nd year of MBBS. (I think I'd mention quite a few times about this)
1. Pathology
2. Microbiology
3. Pharmacology
4. Forensic Medicine

For Pathology, read Underwood.
Microbiology, read Levinson, Anantharayanan (something like that) and one more, oh, MIMS!
Pharmacology, thank God, only one textbook, Tripathi.
Forensic Medicine, I haven't even get my textbook for this subject. Shall get it soon. ><

So that's it. A lot to read. but sometimes, you just won't have the mood to read, YOU KNOW THAT?
Do you UNDERSTAND the feeling?

You need to read but you just can't bare the books?
So yes, keep reading people.

xoxo

No comments: