Sunday 25 November 2012

My room

No matter how I wanted my room to stay clean, it won't.
Dust will be everywhere. They said 97% of the dust found in the room is dead skin.
So, dead skin will be everywhere. On the table... Bed... Floor... Window... EVERY FREAKING WHERE!

And no matter how hard I try to keep all the surface clear, they won't.
Table - Full of textbooks, pencil case, sticky notes?! , supplement, pens, color pens, pencils. Stationaries everywhere!

Bed - I'm always on it, my pillows (two of them), blanket, water bottle, novel (never read it because I'm busy with my laptop), and lastly, my laptop!

Floor - Laundry bag, chair, packaging of my food. =/

My room is so untidy! I can't do anything about it. I must have a bag place for my bags. A clothes place for the clothes that I'm gonna wear again. (i.e. jeans, pants, lab coats, etc.)
That's pretty much about it.
My room is so untidy and I'm upset about it.
Not really upset but I don't my room being untidy.

Peace out!
xoxo

No comments: