Tuesday 13 November 2012

Fireworks

Celebrating Diwali is all about dressing up in colorful, glamorous, Punjabi Suits. 
 At night, there will be tonnes of fireworks and firecrackers lighting all over India. 

Alright, I don't know about all over India.; But there's fireworks and firecracker all over in MANIPAL! :D

Yippy! Fireworks! 
AWESOME!
There's red, golden, green, blue, purple. 
I only spotted those colors. 

Anyways, the sound of fireworks bursting like popcorns started at 8pm and it's been lighting non-stop until now! Wow! And it's like 11.10pm over here in my place. I don't think it will end soon. Here goes my sleep. :(
*goodbye, farewell*

So yea, Happy Diwali to all Indians all around the world. 
Happy DIWALI people!!!!!! (with fireworks bursting as background music)

No comments: