Monday 12 November 2012

Temporary tattoo

Yes. I just bought those "stickers" to ease my ache. :(

I already have one on me for a day, I'm just gonna keep on wearing them until I finish using all of them and probably buy more.
Wearing a tattoo make me feel SEXY!
I think feeling sexy will help me lose weight. ;)

As you all know, I'm challenging myself to do this not repeating the shirt I wear "thing". I think it's beneficial! At least you'll now what's going on in your closet. :O

So, back to temporary tattoo. I'm so gonna get an actual TATTOO when I'm back in Malaysia.

Location of the tattoo?
Most probably at the inner part of my right arm. Or left.

So, for those that love tattoo or anti-tattoo, I don't really care about what you think because this is MY body and having a tattoo is MY wish. Not saying this to offend anybody. #justsaying

Oh well, I'm gonna go do my thing. 2 SDLs tomorrow. Done with Pharmac, gonna start with -Pain in the ASS- Microbiology. There is a LOT to cover for Microb. Pfft.

No comments: