Tuesday 13 November 2012

Talk about anything

Since I have nothing to talk about, I'm gonna rant about anything.
With Fireworks bombing all over outside my window, I can't really focus about what am I  gonna write.

So, I just want to say how much I appreciate my readers. Who ever you are, seeing those page views increasing day by day really keep me going.

My day in my REAL LIFE have been really shitty. :(

My course mates are so intelligent and I'm really very sad because I'm so dumb compared to them.
But I'll keep on reading. I'll keep on trying.
Well, I don't know what else should I do besides reading.

Those people are just crazy okay?
They can accomplish their goals so easily.

Well, not really, we can't judge a book by it's cover right?
They might look cool outside but who knows?
(woah, a red and golden firework just burst right in front of my window)
Maybe they studied till like 3am in the morning?

T_T
But they are really too good.
How can they even remember all those stuff?
OMG.
That's insane.

-And that's about my study life.-

No matter how hard and how insane my schedule sounds, I won't stop doing GOOD DEEDS.
Because you NEED those tiny little things that matters in life to keep you going.
Like my blog means (not a lot) to me.
But yea, I do care about my blog.
My blog is one of the thing that kept me going.
You people are the one that makes me keep going.
*thumbs up*

-That's about how you all keep me going-

As you all know, I'm trying to be a "girl".
Well, I am a girl, but now, I need to act like a girl.
I need to learn a lot of stuff OK?
Being a girl ain't easy. (Mark my word)
Make up, hair, nails, clothes, accessories, etc. (times infinity)
I'm still trying.
Gambateh!!! (japanese)

-That's about how well I'm catching up in being a girl-

That's about it.
Phew, hope you all will like it. (Doubt that)
You all can also leave a comment so that I get some other ideas to blog about!
xoxo << THAT'S BEING A GIRL

No comments: