Saturday 17 November 2012

The guy that I like most

The guy that I like most in my real life is Sheep.
I like him so much.
I like him most.
He's my number one right now.
Although he never approach me, but I just know that somehow, both of us are making the effort to get stuck in the same place, same time, with only both of us around.
We don't know how to start a topic because we are both shy and we both know we are good person.
Maybe he is in a relationship before.
But all I know is he is a very very nice guy.
Why can't we go Bangalore together?
You can get your stuffs and I can go MG road and shop for my stuffs.

All I can do is sitting here fantasizing about you, about us.
You are the one that have the power that control how fast my heart will beat.
My heart beat faster for you.
I like you. A lot.

No comments: