Thursday 1 November 2012

Tiny ears

Saw you today. I think you saw me too. Most probably you are not wearing your contacts. That's why you are not looking around.

I don't know. Urgh.

I'm confused. Now that I'm done watching drama, I should focus on how good looking the hero is.

I figured out that people I like usually has tiny ears. Just like the hero in OB/GYN. Ko Joo-Won.
So hot.

I only find 3 people really good looking in my life. First is NJW, then it's AJW, then it's KJW.
The thing that I need to do now is to figure out whether NJW has really tiny ears.
If he does, this proves my theory right.

Xiao Bai Nian = my type of guy.
Most probably gay.
I don't know. LOL.
NJW is definitely NOT GAY. He'll start cursing if he sees this. >,<

NJW ah, although you like all my comments in Facebook, I am still scared of you ok? You curse like nobody's business and you are super rude and inconsiderate. :)

Ko Joo-Won
He has super tiny ears. *kawaii*

No comments: