Thursday 8 November 2012

I can see what are you doing there

You are on that forbidden list. So please don't try to come near me, I'm sensitive with all those lovey-dovey thing.

Just because you know that I'm not interested in you, don't try to seduce me by your hand writing. (Although I'm love your hand writing)

Just because you know that I will never ever stalk you as hard, don't need to post your personal picture and share it to the world. (I don't find you good looking)

Just because you want to see my reaction, you don't need to talk as loud and rudely. (I don't like them)

You are so smart and I am so jealous of you. But I will never fall for you. You are a bad boy. But you are a doctor. You are prefect already, you don't need me standing beside you, riding on your bike, squeezing my head into the camera field together with your head.

No matter how close you get to me, no matter how normal and casual you try to act around me. I know that you have your intention. And of course, I will walk away from you of you come any closer.

You are born to have mouth that speak honey-coated words.
I am born with ears to hate honey-coated words.

No matter how similar we are, we are just similar in that "sex intention" part.
I get every of your dirty jokes faster than anyone.
Because both of us are dirty minded.

No comments: