Tuesday 13 November 2012

Feedback on Operation 1

Remember about my last post? The self-challenge thing to wear all thee clothes in my closet without repeating them?

Well, here's my feedback after doing this for the third day.
It's not actually my third day because I've been in my room all day.
Diwali holiday duh!

So, it's actually my first day doing it.
Wearing my clothes in my closet. (which sounded super normal)
BUT surprisingly, 3 person praise about my outfit today.
It's either they haven't seen me wore it before or they are just being polite.
Out of the 3, I'm so sure that 2 of them never seen me wearing that shirt before.

Which is insane because I wore that outfit for like, 5 times?
Maybe they are just not looking. =X

So, it's kinda funny to know that they haven't seen me wearing that OLD outfit.
I guess I don't need more clothes huh?
Superb!
Pocket saver! ;D

I'm gonna continue doing this until all the clothes have been worn.
So far so good.

I think there will be people asking me all the time after this.
"Eh, new shirt ah?" (typical Malaysian)
"Hey, I like you NEW blouse!"

So yea. I'm not doing this for fame or attention.
I'm just going this for my closet and my clothes.
I don't want fungus or some other spider egg or stuff stuck on my clothes.
I know it's gross. But it's India. It's moist and humid and the other species in my room is spiders.

That's it.
You guys should try it too.
The result is amazing.
Sometimes, you even forgot that you own that shirt.
Wee hee!
#pocketsaver

No comments: