Thursday 1 November 2012

Not so forbidden

Forbidden... forbit... 

There's a whole list of people that I can't get close to. I'm forbidden to talk to them. :o

Firstly, the most ridiculous of all. My far... far... far... relative which I see every Chinese New Year won't talk to me. Or rather I didn't talk to him. Tsk... tsk... We are in the same class now. -.- 
Can we NOT talk to each other for the rest of the 4 years and say "Hi" if we accidentally met during Chinese New Year celebration? AWKWARD! It would be like, "Hey, we are in the same class right? Nice to meet you, I am XXX." LOL! Awkward much.

Secondly, my friend's ex. -.- Hello, we are in the same group of almost EVERYTHING. What? You are my friend's ex? Nope, not awkward at all. We just need to put the pass aside and live a better future right? Teehee! 

Thirdly, I don't know... It just seems I am so quiet. No one wants to talk to me. I am not interesting and I am stupid. So it's really not worth it to come talk to me you know? I have the invisible "DO NOT COME NEAR ME" sign. :) Happy Halloween everybody! :S

One day, just one day, I will break all these rules and I'm gonna talk to those people. Just you wait. 

No comments: