Saturday 24 November 2012

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2



I still can't believe I watched this. 
I'm kinda updated in Manipal didn't I?
I mean I didn't even leave Manipal to watch this movie. ;D
I'm becoming awesome! 
Only on Leader S's birthday that is.
Thanks for sharing your awesomeness with me!!! :D


Happy ending

All time favorite vampire. Alice. Starring Ashley Greene.

So sweet~ 

Renesmee from Breaking Dawn Part 1. 

Both Renesmee looked so beautiful! 
Why so fair huh? 
But still, so pretty! 

It's a nice movie. Great story line. Climax is UNBELIEVABLY mind-blowing.
First, you are just gonna make everyone sad because good guys are dying.
Then, you're gonna make the bad guy die too.
Thirdly, you're gonna unmake them being dead. (Which I'm happy because I'm a sucker for happy ending)
Then, bad guy are just gonna start chickening out. ^^
Lastly, staying happily forever after. 

Breaking dawn part 1, Bella (Kristen Steward) is just gonna look so ugly and scary.
Breaking dawn part 2, all her job is to stay pretty being a vampire. 
Hooray!
No more Twilight drama. 

No comments: