Saturday 3 November 2012

My weird little habits

Warning: After you read this post, you will probably NOT be my friend anymore. So if you still want to be my friend, do not read this post. 

I am a totally different person when I'm alone. Not that I'm pretentious, I just don't trust people that easily. Plus, if I show them my "true form", I would probably left with no friend right now. xD

I bring my laptop into my bathroom. #wifi
I can stay on my bed for 23 hours and 45 minutes a day.
I am still single.
My room is a mess until I got use to the mess.
I do my own laundry.
I'll cook occasionally.
I love watching Youtube videos.
I don't like to study.
I love monkey.
I am so lazy, the remnant of my meals (plural) will be on my floor for maximum 2 days.
I Skype when I'm in my bathroom.
I still drink milk.
I'm suffering from chronic procrastination.
I like boys AND girls.
My favorite food must be prepared by a blender. #mash
I hate newspaper.
I'm too lazy to use my brain. So, I often copy.

No comments: