Sunday 18 November 2012

I stalked


If you don't know me, and you refuse to know me, I'm totally fine about it.
But this blog is a place for me to express myself.
If you are going to judge me base on this blog, go ahead and live in your shallow minded world and think bad about me.
You never know how nice I can or will be if you are once my friend.
But if you are still judging me based on my pass, then I can't do anything about it.

Everyone stalks, everyone has a girl crush.
And I'm open about it.
I'm not hiding anything.
If you come and approach me and ask me.
I would answer you.
What ever that you are curious about, just ask.
Of course I will answer you.
Because you are my batch mate!

I'm sad because you are judging me.
And now, you judge me even more because you are thinking that I don't think that stalking you are wrong.
You should be flattered that I stalked you.
To be frank, I stalked a lot of other people.
Social media is a place where people can know you better or even pretend that they know you.

Yes I stalked you, so what.
SO WHAT.
If you want to continue to keep a distance from me, go ahead, I'll just do my stuff.
Pfft.
I don't care what you think about me.
I don't care how obvious you will make it appears to be.
I don't care well you hide the feeling of disgust towards me.

If you want to comment about this blog, go ahead.
This blog is the only place I can express my feeling wholeheartedly.
If you don't get my blog, then you should probably stop reading it.
*peace*

No comments: