Sunday 18 November 2012

I'm okay with Stalkers

Welcome to my blog!
No matter you are my persistent reader, or stalker, or just a passer by, be sure to follow my blog because you will never know what random sh*t I will post in this blog. *smileyface*

You are more than welcome to stalk me.
For those that already know who am I, you are welcome to stalk on.
For those that don't know me, I'm sorry because I won't reveal my real identity on this blog. There's too much details in this blog and it might lead to misunderstandings.

Last time, I use to post my daily picture on this blog. But since I have my real twitter account now, I didn't post those pictures on this blog because that again, will reveal my identity.
If I am so afraid that people will know who am I in real life, why don't I create a blog with my real name?
That's because my grammar sucks and I don't want my friends to know I owe a blog.
I'm kinda shy about the idea of having a blog. Still.

Just to let you know, I will not be using my Twitter account anymore since I've moved on to my real twitter account.
Thanks for reading.
This blog is create for me to express my feelings because I don't have friends to talk to.
Just kidding.
I would like to use this blog as a place for me to express my feelings and I can also learn a lot by writing.

So, thanks for reading all this while.
For those that want to stalk me, you can continue doing that.
For those who just want to drop by and say hi, feel free to leave a comment below.
I will get back to you.
For those who are interested in my life just because I am a medical student, you can click the link that I'd tagged "medical student".
For those that really want me to make good use about this blog, click the advertisement box on the left so that I can gain one more benefit from blogging.

Thanks for reading.
Make sure you follow my blog!
Gain of followers will make my day. :D

No comments: