Friday 30 November 2012

DECEMBER

I never know that I like December that much.
When I'm younger, December is just another month for me to kill time doing nothing in the house.
But after I'm in college, I start spending time with friends in beautifully decorated shopping malls, Christmas musics playing all over, lots of candies and lots of special moment together with my love ones.

This is the second December I will ever spend in India. Last year's December, we did Christmas caroling speaking of Christmas, it's time for me to wash the Christmas hat. xD

This year's December, it's a very much anticipated one. I don't know what will happen this December, but my sister's birthday is in December and her birthday began to make sense because she start asking what she want during her birthday. She's old enough to understand the significance of celebrating a birthday.

Let's do Christmas caroling again. This Christmas. Hmm... I miss candy canes. :D
I'm just very very excited for this upcoming December.

Here's my December playlist! <3

  1. Mistletoe
  2. Last Christmas
  3. Back to December
  4. Remember December (only when you need a loud music)
  5. Once upon a December

May everyone have a blessed December and a good time preparing for Christmas. 

xoxo

No comments: