Tuesday 6 November 2012

How to save money

I'm learning how to love myself.
I used to save money because money is super important, rare, and precious.
If you are a student with limited expenses, you'll know what I mean.

But saving money is not the only point that we are alive in this world.
We can still eat healthy food, live a good life without spending that much amount of money.
You know when did you SPEND money wisely and not WASTING money.

Of course, all of our thinking varies. Some feel that spending money on food is not wasting money.
For me, spending money on food IS wasting money.
I'm in the phase of changing now.

Our parents gives us money to SPEND.
They are not around for us. That's why they gave us money to buy whatever we need.
I used to feel bad wasting money.
I used to feel bad spending money.

We shouldn't feel bad spending money.
Money well spend will not make us feel bad.
Note that.

As you readers know, I just got myself some new boxers.
That really makes me happy.
Why?
First, I've always wanted it.
Second, it's presentable, comfortable and pretty.
Most importantly, I NEED it.

So, spending money on things that you really really need is not wasting money.
Spending money on food.
Spending money on healthy food.
It's all positive!

Your parent's will never want you to save money and suffer from malnutrition.
Trust me. No one wants that.

So, love yourself and buy whatever you want! buy things that you need. You will know when you really need something.

All the best in saving and being happy. :D

No comments: