Thursday 22 November 2012

Happy thanksgiving

According to wikipedia, Thanksgiving is celebrated on each 4th Thursday of November in the States and each 2nd Monday of October in Canada. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving

As you all know, I'm crazy about Youtube videos.
Below are some Thanksgiving related videos. 

Diamond White - X Factor 2012

This is a Thanksgiving video made by NigaHiga last year.
Since he's still editing the video now, I'll share it after he uploaded it. 

This year's Thanksgiving, I want to give thanks to my family and friends, people in Manipal that are friendly, vegetables that are cheap, nice people all around Manipal, friends that cares about me, lecturers, my bed, my parents for giving me expenses and pay for me to study my ass off. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! <3

xoxo

No comments: