Thursday 29 November 2012

I will never like you

No matter how much you care, I will NEVER like you.
You are not on my list
You are on my NOT TO DATE list.
Which makes it impossible to date you.
Plus, I am not attracted to you at all.
Maybe a little, but no, I won't date you.

You must know this fact well enough right?
It's so obvious that we can't be together.
It's a huge NO NO.

No matter how much you "upgrade" yourself, I will not like you.
I'm feeling sorry for you because it's impossible.
I hope you'll find someone soon.
You like me because there's no other girl to like in our class.
That's pretty much about it.
Why not consider about your ex-girlfriend?
You guys still do care about each other right?

Oh, btw, liking what I like doesn't mean that I will like you back.
Watching Youtube videos won't make me like you.
Just so you know.

P/s: Don't try too hard. We are NEVER gonna get together.

No comments: