Friday 16 November 2012

Winter

I guess I'm experiencing winter in Manipal. It is so cold in the Manipal morning. Only morning (6am - 9am).
It's November now, which is pretty normal for the winter season.
I know, I know, it's India. It's Manipal. Manipal don't snow. But we do feel the breeze! *shiver*

It's the annual season to suspect that I am anemic. xD

I think I have Thalassemia. Meh, whatever. I should get a blood test done.

I'm certain that although Manipal don't snow, it follows the four seasons. I saw the tree in front of my hostel shed off all it's leaves during autumn. And I experienced snow before. I'm pretty sure that it's winter now.

Luckily, I brought the mini dwarf shoe to keep my feet warm. Or else, I'll be wearing flip-flops in my room again. xP

Welcome to the Cameron Highland temperature. Wee hee!

P/s: The weather now is kinda extreme, Cameron Highland morning, Teluk Cempedak's afternoon, KL's evening, and Genting Highland's night. *cold*

No comments: