Wednesday 14 November 2012

Drugs

Here, what I meant is the medical drug. Not the DRUG drug. If you get what I meant. :P

2nd year Medical Student.
Don't ask me how well am I coping because studying Pharmacology SUCKS!


Yes, PHARMACOLOGY.
The one in red in between SPM and ENT

Don't ask me how am I suppose to memorize all the freaking drug names. 
Here's a list of drugs that I need to not only memorize their names, but also their therapeutic uses (what are they used for). 

Alright, here goes. 
  1. penicillin
  2. penicillin G
  3. ampicillin
  4. amoxicillin
  5. carboxypenicillin
  6. ureidopenicillin
  7. probenecid
  8. clavulanic acid
  9. sulbactam
  10. tazobactam
  11. piperacillin
  12. cephalosporin
  13. cefazolin
  14. cephalexin
  15. cefuroxime
  16. ceftriaxone
  17. cefpodoxime proxetil
  18. cefixime
  19. ceftazidime
  20. cefoperazone
Great! 20 drugs. I am suppose to learn them tonight, and present it in front of 15 human beings tomorrow.
Go ME! 

xoxo MY ASS

No comments: