Tuesday 26 July 2011

B.O.R.I.N.G.

Bored + too much time = lousy post!

I'll try my best to post a better not so boring post okay?
*crickets complaining*

Hmm... grandma is sleeping, sister is playing MY Lego. 

Btw, I found something interesting online! Look!

iPhone apps magnet!
It's sooo cute! Hehe! I'm afraid posting this will blow my cover. But WTH right? I can't think of any topic or idea to post. So sharing this will do. Just to satisfy my urge to post. ><

I like this type of small small things as you all know. I love this icon magnets a lot! But it's so costly! RM10 per icon?! T_T
I'm not that rich!!! 

I like it a lot. But think again. If, I said IF I am rich enough to buy this, I will not use them because they are too cute! I will just buy them and keep and keep and keep in the CHEST. So, I will not feel sad although I can't have them. =(

And since I'm too bored, I'm gonna make myself a promise. Starting from tomorrow, I need to set my brain back to study mode again. I must, MUST, get ready! The coming course is too important than to be fooled around.

Hmm... okay. What I'm going to do is, start reading books that I bought since last year book fair. Haha! So stupid! I just can't finish reading them okay? I can never finish reading a book. Weh... weh... weh...

Just because I'm thinking of the changes I need to make starting from tomorrow, I'm getting hungry. 
Bye guys. 
Is this still considered a boring post? Leave a comment of what you think. ^^

All mine - going to search for food! Wee!



No comments: