Saturday 23 July 2011

Wouldn't change a thing

I have a grandmother that likes to speak negative and crash all my hopes. 
A sister that likes to show off about how many pretty dresses mummy bought her.
Sometimes, these two factors will really drive me crazy and make me mad. But I'm still here, standing.

I can still withstand your harsh wording. 
You are not punctual at all. At all! You can spend 30 minutes to get ready while everyone were waiting. I'm already use to it. 
Your massive nagging really makes me feel like turning on my playlist. But thank God I have the ability to choose whether to listen or not. I'm ignoring you because you are saying words that people doesn't like to hear.
I tried to change you, but you just can't be taught. That "thinking" is growing WAY deep inside.
I have my way doing things and I really don't like to waste time when I have something going on. I'm trying to be patient here. 
I treated you badly sometimes because I don't want to hear your same old grandmother stories again and again. And no more nagging please. You will go "hunt" for prey so that you can nag them. OMG! Please stop your weird hobby.

Although I have so many complains about you. But you are who you are. I can't get a new grandmother right? So, you are still my grandmother and I will continue loving you and standing your everything. 

All mine - complaining, trying to make a better world 

No comments: