Tuesday 19 July 2011

=) My guardian angel

I'm here when you're gone.
Are you waiting for my return?
If you do, you managed to see me and so do I.
I misses you during April.
I wished to spend time in your house.
Together with you, visiting the places we went when I'm still young.
Buying the food that you bought for me.
The food that became my childhood food.

I'm back now, seeing you on the couch.
The black couch that you you sat when you left me.
You're much more weaker than I thought.
You can't drive.
You didn't cook.
You can't even walk!
You didn't respond that much.
You didn't reply my question.
Just staring, sometimes.
I didn't know that that was a sign.

I miss the banana cake you bought for me.
I miss your presence.
I know that you are somewhere around me,
Protecting me without me being notice.
My guardian angel.
Everything went too well.
And so I know, you're there, protecting me.

We are still doing the chores together three days before you're gone.
Three days.
The difference within three days.

Misses your cooking.
You will cook my favorite food.
You will cook it very often.
Until I get bored of that dish.

The effort you put in when you make orange juice for me.
Honey water every morning to kindergarten.
Banana cake and egg tarts after school.
Trip to the beach after nursery.
The same rock seems so tiny.
I can't find the rock.

The house was very quiet without you.
Do you know that?
Can you see us?
We're not eating together on the dining table anymore.
We're not watching news together without you.
We're not sitting according to places.

You miss us. Do you?





It's me, missing you. My guardian angel.

No comments: