Thursday 28 July 2011

I don't have a strong heart.

Just close up all the windows, all the connection around you. Build a stronger wall, even stronger than before. Protecting yourself from other people. I failed this time. I failed. The biggest failure ever. But it's okay. It's okay. I'm lying to myself. It's okay to just seek help from someone from another world, another part of this world. Someone you don't know. People elder than you or even same age with you are going to hurt you as you are so stupid and childish.

Thanks to a friend that I don't even know me which is younger than me, is always there to for me. Thanks. And I know you'll be reading. ^^

I'm okay now, and I'm NOT lying. Thanks senior, if you are reading this, you make me stronger. And this is not a hate post! XD Thanks for the tips that you gave me and I'm sorry for disturbing you. Good luck in your studies.

All mine - all good and stronger! 





No comments: