Friday 15 July 2011

I just wanted to continue posting so that you all can see it!

I'm at my grandma's house now. Thank God for the wi-fi. I uploaded photos! Check them out! Thanks S for being too smart to find out my blog!!! Huh!
Btw, I enjoyed being with you all. And add oil always.   =)
I'm so tired, I can't think!
I'm watching a lame Japanese movie that is STILL playing on the TV right now. I don't understand at all. @.@
AND... the movie just ended. Wtf  =.='''

Just to recall what we ate for the three days. ^^
Marufuku, GCB burger set, three pieces of macadamia cookies <3, monster meat salad, monster nachos, lemongrass chicken, green curry and rice, spicy steam chicken, duck+ spaghetti +sun-dried tomatoes, chocolate+banana, mix rice from Malay stall, panini bread with butter+four slices of cucumber+tuna, remainder of the chocolate banana.

I love the dessert! I'm too full to taste it properly. but when I eat the remainder on my way back, it's SOOO nice!!! Haha! Thanks a lot!   =)

I took Metro 12 to Kota Raya and walked to the Puduraya Bus Terminal. I reached there around 1.30pm (If I'm not mistaken). I kept my Esprit bag therefor RM 2 and I when to shop at Kota Raya. It's a abandoned shopping complex. It's was scary. But that's the only shopping complex around. So I went there. I bought two huge singlets. A weird green blouse just because it was cheap. @,@ A jacket which cost me RM 69.90! I love it. >< A belt and a light purple singlet which I can't fit into. I can't try those shirt there. Haiz... At least I shopped.   XD

I walked back to the terminal at 3.15pm because there's nothing for me to see anymore although I tried my best to stay there. =.=''
I ate my "lunch" and went into a techno shop that sell badges. Haha! I love the one with a boy and girl the most! It says "the awful truth". Check them out.   =)
I am too free and I had nothing to do. Then, I went into a... kinda like those "orang asli" shop that sells leather things. I saw dream catcher! But they're SOOO ugly! All of them have a cross in the circle. =.=''
So ugly right?!

Then, I went on the bus, Almost miss it cause I'm listening to songs and didn't pay attention to the announcement. But it's just 4.25pm! Someone had already sat my place. To not cause any problem, I went to the back of the bus and have my seat. At first, no one was beside me. After departed, I'm so tired and I slept very soon. And I felt a huge movement coming from my side and an Indian lady sat beside me because three Malay just came on the bus. So, I didn't care that much and continue sleeping (putting those earphones in my ear without turning on the music)! I slept for two hours! Like dead person. Haha!

I woke up at 6.00pm. Looking at the scenery... Then, I really turned on the music and wait patiently to arrive. The Indian lady is also listening to music using her Nokia phone. Unfortunately, she will sing it out sometimes! Like OMG. But I doesn't care. Just turn on my music louder. Just because that I dislike her, I ate my delicious chocolate dessert right in front of her hoping her to feel jealous. I don't care what she thinks about me. She's the one that SINGS! I arrived at 8.00pm and my phone died right after I ask my grandma to fetch me. Epic.

That's all. It's Friday today~~

I'm waiting for my grandma to be awake again. Actually I'm not. Cause the longer she is still sleeping, the longer I can online. I will treasure the Systema toothbrush that you all gave me. I will bring it to India.   =)
That's all I wanted to post. Tired. Love you guys!

Love from,
All Mine

No comments: