Wednesday 27 July 2011

Finished the so-called project of the day! =D

Yes, I went back to grandma's house and used her sewing machine. Okay, I don't know how to use the sewing machine. So basically, grandma is doing all the work. And it took us an hour to finish it! That's long!

I'm very tired (I seldom complaint that I'm tired, in fact never) I wanted to have a nap but I remembered I promised you all that I will post the picture so that you all can see it. Well, I took the pictures. ^^
But I'm transferring some old pictures to my pendrive so that they can be viewed in my grandma's laptop. I'm still waiting. Erm, 3 minutes more. So be patient people! (including me) XP

I'm so happy for the outcome. But it's just okay for me. I want a better one! Wait till I found a book to wrap around it! XD

I did extra chores today. I even clean up the dining table! I washed all the water bottles with hot water. Wow... What's wrong with me? I washed the basin, cups, rearrange those dishes (I meant a few dishes)... I'm happy! I drove grandma back to her house. And I parked pretty well today! =)

So, I'm left here, feeling tired and a little bit worn out. ><
Yup, the transferring is done.
Ready? It's not that presentable, but I still like it! <3

Taada! ^^
See? It took us an hour to make it! *sweat* That's to long for such a small thing like that. But this is our first time. So it's okay.

Remember that I'm TIRED! Bye! XD

See you guys soon (tomorrow)!

All mine - rushing to the couch! 

First page

Credit to my grandma! 

Before


Front cover <3

No comments: