Wednesday 27 July 2011

So far so great!

I'm resting now, since I had finished drying the 3rd batch of laundry. Waiting for the clothes to dry. I suppose to continue cleaning up my room but I'm tired. So I'm here sitting back and drinking a few sips of water (don't want to fall sick). I drove my mom back for lunch and I went to photostat some documents after that. It's kinda predictable right? Okay fine... =(

I'm going to clean my room later. I need to clean up my sister's closet too! But that's okay. It's just 2.10pm now. I'm going to do that like around... 2.30pm? I want to finish posting AND have a good rest. =D

Well, there's a mean neighbour staying opposite my house. She used to tease me fat (I still am) and lazy, I think I'm just a useless daughter in her eyes. BUT, ladies and gentlemen, she saw me drying those clothes in the morning (around 9.30am) and I'm still drying clothes (the 3rd batch) in the afternoon! That would show her that I'm NOT useless. I'm a MAID for God sake. Huh!

I'm transformed into a full-time maid now. I just can't let myself rest! @.@
Is that a disease? Dear leader S, please answer my question as you are studying pathology. ><

Actually all the house work is not that hectic anymore. Because I've been procrastinating for 3 months, I pretty much has rotten in house. Do you know that there's rat in my room before?! I think they did smell my absentees. =0

Btw, the rats were gone (long time ago) after I'm back. Leaving my room with some rat poop. They're not smelly. I would have clean my room months ago if they do. Yes, I will. Haha!

Wanna end the post now. Can't stand the brightness of mom's monitor screen. Such a huge monitor! So that she can see those Zombies clearly. Haha!

Bye guys. Love you guys. ^^

All mine - going to clean up! Like a superman! 





No comments: