Sunday 3 July 2011

Tell me what to do...

OMGizzle! I am so freaking bored right now. I'm having a flu (Thanks to my mom) My dearest lappy is STILL in the process of recovering. And I wanted to go to see my friends so badly!  =(
Chores never end. Btw, the washing machine just beeped. 


So many things is going on in my head and I am NOT happy about it! I haven't been using my time wisely. And I am going to list down whatever things that had been making my day worst!  ><


My lappy is still dead, I need to call the stupid government officer to confirm whether my document has been prepared and I need to call them like 2 times without them answering. It's sound like I haven't try hard enough. Ended up, my dad called them like 3 times, the stupid girl on the phone keep on passing us to another department which no one has been answering the phone! How dumb right? Screw you! Stupid, useless, good-for-nothing girl on the phone. Luckily, during my dad's fifth attempt, as usual, the girl answered and when she was ready to pass on the phone again, a guy with a brain told my dad exactly what we need to know. Thank God. And that is the thing that makes me angry because I had been calling the department since last Wednesday.   ><!!!


Too bad, chores awaiting. If not, I will surely complaint more and more and more until I have nothing left to complaint and feel like I'm living in heaven that is found on earth

No comments: