Thursday 7 July 2011

Today is the official LUCKY DAY

Everything goes perfectly today! I love it. I'm going to make 7th July my official lucky day. And it's Viv & Khaty's birthday too! So cute. ^^

I finished watching "Personal Taste" today. Finally! Unfortunately my lappy can't download PPS  =(
So, I will be using grandma's! Haha. By looking at the bright side, I can concentrate in my studies if I don't have PPS in my lappy. Right? (So true. I don't have self-control)

Since this morning, I actually spend 2 hours doing nothing but playing facebook games (how lame) to kill time that is. Too bad, grandma can't react with speed because of her high blood pressure. Anyway, we are able to handle everything very smoothly today!   =D That's why this is the official lucky day~! Hehe.

I drove grandma around town today. The wheel on the car goes round and round. Round and round... You all know the song right? I'm so proud! And I'm sure that after I finish studying, the only brand I will drive is Perodua Viva. And I'll make it purple plum (favourite colour da~)

No comments: