Tuesday 12 July 2011

I'm here, right now!

I'm finally back with S&S! OMG! We had such great times! Haha. Feel my happiness?
I'm back in the place where I started to meet two best friends in my life. I'm back, spending time with them. I'm back to this place where once, it's familiar to me. I'm back to be with them, talk, chit chat, EAT, watch movies, gossip and sleeping late together! How I miss that time. They will fight when I'm not around. @.@
Things will change hopefully   =P

Going to leave them by this September. You know how much I hate to leave them.   =(
OMG! I'm sooo hungry! *growling* Yea, I haven't had my breakfast YET. I don't want to leave this room. I'm searching all around the room for food now. *scanning* Haha!

Lots of laugh in this post. Where I won't have the other chance to laugh or even smile like this happily ever again.

They are willing to do ANYTHING for me and I am willing to do the same for them. This is how strong our bond is. We tried new things together, things that we didn't even think do in our life before we met.   XD They'll know what I mean.   =)

Okay for now. I wanted to continue enjoying the marvelous heavenly feeling in this "room".    =D

No comments: