Tuesday 19 July 2011

For those people who make me, ME

Monkey says : "你的工作是很神圣的。你知道吗?"
He says: "你读书不是为了考试,而是为了你未来的病人。他们找你,是把他们的命也交给了你。你知道吗?"

Ni ni says : "If you don't try, how do you know you can't? Everything is possible."

S&S of course, said a dozen of inspiring things. Taught me everything thing. Making me a NEW me when I'm back. I have no idea how much they change me. And they changed as well. I can see that. And the change is great! I'm proud of you S. And you know that I'm talking about YOU.

Monkey really helped me a lot. He gave me self-confidence. Thanks monkey. No matter what you did. You're THE monkey that has sealed my broken heart. You gave me an energy boost. to boost up my confidence. Thanks monkey.

I'm here just to make sure that I won't forget what all of you make me. And I won't forget that you all are the ANGEL to my life that lighten up a path for me. A save path, to continue my life with full of LOVE.

No comments: