Monday 4 July 2011

Wasted a day - Monday

It's 4.35pm right now. I am still wearing my purple plum Oreef Tee typing in front of the monitor. Just finished watching "Home alone 3" and "Boys over flowers finale". After busing with all the chores this morning, it's 4.35pm now. Vietnam maid will be coming over tonight. I have to clean up the mess my sister made in the living room. What a day. 


Although I sounded busy, but I basically did nothing today. *sob* 
I'm going to bathe at 5pm (if everything goes on like I've planned) Must go to grandma's house tonight  @.@  The same routine every day... 


How can I survive in grandma's house tonight without my lappy?! Urgh... Just thinking about it makes me feel sick! 


Things that make me sick list:

  1. I need to go to Putrajaya to take my documents. 
  2. I have to settle my laptop problem asap.
  3. I need to be back before Sunday because I need to help out in Tzu Chi.
  4. I need to settle the EPF documents.
  5. I need to take care of my grandma so that she won't be dead like my grandpa.
  6. My house is a mess and my sister always make it worst without fail no matter how hard I try.
  7. I wanted to stay over at M's house WITH my mom's permission.
The list make me SICK! How I wish I was not home. If I am not home, problem number 1,3,4,5, and 6 is not MY problem anymore. Hah! Well, too bad, I'm here unfortunately with flu, coughing and headache.

Why can't I grow up? Dad and mom can settle things so quickly but why must I make it seems so difficult? Time to grow up All Mine! 

No comments: