Thursday 21 July 2011

Life unexpected

Just when I'm wondering why is my day so perfect, grandma called. = =

I'm going to finish my chores at 4pm later. Watch out for me! I never kept my promise to myself (so true). Means, I always lied to myself. My inner demon will ask me to play more so that I will be late. @.@

Since I'm not in grandma's house. I can have a peace of mind and blog more. This time, I know what I am actually blogging. Hehe! With grandma's voice around, I can't think clearly!

Listening to Taylor Swift's "You belong with me" now. Only listening to English songs can make me feel like I'm still being with S&S. The only feeling that can make me feel safe and at home. Meeting S&S in my life is the best thing that happened to my life. How can I ever meet someone like them ever again? It's like magic. They know me so well. They know the REAL me.

Going to dedicate this post to both of them. =)
So read carefully S&S!
The smart, creative, leader S change A LOT! I always wanted you to know that. But that short time we spend together, I didn't have chance to tell you that. The S I knew will scold blur S when blur S didn't react or give the wrong reaction. But these time when I went back, you didn't scold blur S at all! Even there's plenty of reason to BOMB her. I'm proud of your change. Maybe blur S is too tired? I think so. Her work is overwhelming her life. PLUS the insomnia. Pity her. But sometimes her reaction is too ... Hehe. But that's okay, it's over. Hope her all the best.

Leader S, you did well in teaching and helping those people. Remember, be confident in yourself. You are a better you than the one I met. So cheer up. Study every night please. Do go to library and borrow some useful book. And always put your studies in your first place. You are the champion and you will always be. Say NO to procrastinate! * I learn that word because of you!

See? The changes you all made me is more than you all can imagine. I can't even list out everyone of them clearly.

Blur S. You are still blur. As always. Haha! No la... I know you got vitamin 'M' now since you are walking. but use your money wisely okay? I don't think that's a problem. Don't fight with leader S that often. Think before you speak! And please get more sleep. Don't think too many things. Clear out all those thoughts from your brain. Don't worry too much. Read my blog! Haha!

Of course I miss you all. Stop asking the same question over and over again. Everyone is special in this world. Stop competing! And both me and leader S care about you. Don't think about you as a tiny little unimportant person in our life. Don't be silly! We both care care CARE about YOU! All of us is very important in each other's life. I wanted to spend my time with you all when I'm rich. So that we can enjoy ourselves together, go to trip and blur S, please take pictures. MORE pictures. Because all of you know that my memory cells can only last for 3 days. So, please take more pictures so that SOMEDAY, we can have a photo album scrape book that remind us about every beautiful time we spend together.

*stopped and think what else to tell you all*

Please DO update me about any new songs! Because I'm still listening to outdated songs. And do you all want me to listen to ONLY Demi Lovato's songs until the end of my life? So please do tell me! Haha!

Life will be normal again once all of us are studying again. Blur S will be less blur, and I will NOT be together with my family anymore. *yay!* It's just that I'm away from you all. (Listening to "I do" now. Can you believe I kept on listening to "You belong with me" just now?!) This post is kinda depressing. But you know? I don't have the power to decide my destiny now. So, once I finished my studies, start working, there's when my life will REALLY begins. And I can spend times with you all. ^^

When I almost give up, I WILL read this post again. =)
So that I will know what is important for ME! What I really want.
Still have half an hour till continue "working".
Glad that I have post this. And let us work hard together! To us!

<< What a coincidence to have this image in THIS computer. Have this image four years ago!

No comments: