Friday 1 July 2011

It's not about being someone else, It's about being you!

I've been realizing that I keep comparing myself with others. That's why I hate my past. But now, I'd understand that no one can say anything if I be myself. No one will say anything because this is a human right! I'm not saying that I am a real bad person, I'm just referring to my self-conscious attitude. I feel so unhappy about myself and constantly worrying what am I in front of other people. Why did I do so? 


No one hate you when you are being yourself, stupid. Haiz...
I felt relief when I realized this. *smile*  Stop competing with someone else. Be yourself and that's what you need. Be confident    =D 


Go listen to Demi Lovato's Believe in me


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQatX_y9Rjw


It says exactly what I feel. And listening to the song will help you gain back your confidence. Now go! For others out there that once felt what I feel  ^-^

No comments: