Monday 25 July 2011

Skyscraper, I love this song! Can't believe I love it so much.

The song that accompanied me when I'm down. Song that make me strong and brave to face every challenge. "Go on and try to tear me down, I will be raising from the ground like a skyscraper."
Current favorite song <3
I don't think I will be bored of this song. Enjoying it! Loving it!

Btw, my blog is so pretty that I can't get my eyes off it. =)
My blog looked like a teenager's diary.
And I won't hate it for being like that.

Going to India soon. I don't know what to bring there. xP
Need to buy flats. I want a ballet flats. Not high heels. High heels are painful. ><
Need more formal clothes. Lots of them.
I don't think I will bring a lot there. I'm not going to build my house there. Being there will just be a vacation. Never a home.
So, I won't bring my pillow. No mattress. (I brought mattress to college =.='')
I will only bring clothes, shoes, pencil box, some paper, lappy (for course), iPod nano, sling bag (umbrella, handset, bowl, chopstick, spoon, water bottle, purse), bed sheets... *can't think*

Doing this will only cause the dying of my brain cells. Not going to think.
I'm wasting my life now. Doing the same chores everyday. Extremely lifeless. AND I don't like that.
I wanted to make full use of my life. *wondering how*

Went to the beach the other day. Can't believe that the sea was so clean. This is the first time since I remember that I can see the sand underneath the water. The water was so clear! I can't stand the temptation, so I went swimming! I think that's the first time I swim in such a calm and clear sea. <3

The sea was so shallow! I always thought that it will be very deep and I couldn't feel the sand. But it's not! I went quite far and the depth of the water is like I can still squat in the sea? So shallow right?

I swam for around 30mins perhaps? Too excited! So I kept on swimming. =D
Sister got jealous because she don't know how to swim. Haha!
But end up daddy brought her to the sea and see get her chance to be wet!
It's a great experience to swim in such a cool, calm sea. Unforgettable!
Love the experience!

Going to end my post now. Gotta fetch sister after nursery. So I need to fold the clothes earlier!
Bye, and thanks for reading. =)

All mine - getting busy! 



No comments: