Wednesday 6 July 2011

My life - My way

A list really DO helps when you are having too many things to do. Cancel out what you can't do at first, do those that you can do without any one's help. And go on with those which are a bit more hectic.

I am a very VERY lucky girl to have been born in my family. Everyone loves me and supports me. *aww*
With my BEST FRIENDS that know me SO well, I am too lucky to find them.   =) Thanks for everything S&S.
Just by talking to them even just chatting, I can imagine their faces, their reactions it's like they're right with me, doing the things we like, spending times together. (hehe, i really do miss them)

Like my battery charger, always recharging me when I'm almost worn out. Just like magic, knowing what's in my mind. Not fake, no lies, just pure friendship and I'm willing to share everything with them. I miss you all...

Love,
All mine

No comments: