Sunday 3 July 2011

I'm living in my own world

Went to beach yesterday night. Just because it is a Sunday, and sis always wanted to go to the beach. =='''


Dad bought a durian to the beach. WTF right? The durian is GOOD~!!! People is looking but I didn't give a damn about it. I'm thinking : "It's my dad's idea to bring a durian to the beach. Don't stare just because you didn't think of such brilliant idea. Jealous!" 


Daddy is perfect! The world best dad ever! You definitely can't find another dad like him (so don't be jealous) He caught a crab just to let my sister observe it and count how many leg a crab has.   =='''


<< victim crab




Going to the beach randomly on a weekend. Frankly speaking, I kinda enjoy it! Do it more! Haha! 


Btw, I saw someone I know going to the beach though. And I don't really like her.   =P
Just a talented girl that talks sarcastically and get into a relationship because of money. That's all. I used to avoid bumping into her because I dislike wasting my saliva and adrenaline. 


My mom saw her right when we get out from the car. I mumble a little and walk past her proudly. Who give a damn about her right? Not me, not now. She is not going to destroy my "durian beaching night" And she never did! Haha. I am all grown up and strong.  =D


The gathering the other night was awesome! We talk, we laugh, we laugh so loudly until the couple that sit beside our table left. Sorry couple, can't control the funny bits in our conversation.  
Will post another post about that night, stay tuned. 


Love, 
All mine

No comments: