Thursday 5 April 2012

Best mess friend

Why can't I have a very close guy friend?
Don't think too much, we're just friends.
Don't be jealous, why can't a girl and a boy just be close friends?
Nothing is impossible.

If you are jealous of him, then you are too childish.
If you are avoiding me just because of this, then I rather choose to have my friend than to be together with you.
One that get jealous so easily, I rather keep a distance from them.

It seems that my distance with my best mess friend have caught people's attention.
But we are just friends.
It just so happen that I don't have friends and he don't have friends.
So, two lonely, friendless individual will just get together and start talking.
More than we know, we share the same view in most of the things.
Except the fact that he like Chemistry more than Biology.

Although sometimes he is annoying and irritating, but he is a good guy.
Just like me, he observes.
He won't talk bad about other people.
He likes to share.
He will feel disappointed when the friend that used to be close with him is not that close anymore.

Having a guy form of me and being able to find him, I'm so lucky.
It's like talking to myself.
We don't need to discuss about what we like.
All we want is being simple and nice, people will notice us in a good way, we need company.

I found my best mess friend in Block 2.
Fortunately, he's still my friend in Block 3.
It seems that we came from a different world, but the truth is, our thinking is very similar.

There's no secrets between us.
We have nothing to hide.
We share love problems, we talk about our dreams, we talk about fashion, we talk about everything, even adult video!
We are not afraid to talk about anything because we have nothing to hide.
Because if I lie to him, it's like lying to myself.

He's a good guy. I'm a good girl.
We share the same thinking.
We are best mess friends.

No comments: