Sunday 15 April 2012

Day 77

Made dumplings today. Not nice, I don't like. Yucks. I made 40 dumplings, but ended up not enough again. *sigh* I'll just make more inti next time. So that I can always make more dumplings. =D
Don't worry, I'll do more dumplings next time. =]

I ate plantzy today! =O
I cut out one of the leaves and eat it.
It tasted bitter. =X

Spend one whole afternoon in L's room, being her parasite. I feel like I'm digging her bed, trying to make a comfy hole to hibernate. So homey!!! <3

Made hand made noodles using the left over doh. Nice! I like! Hehe...
Skyped with mom, sis and most of all, GRANDMA!!!
I miss her so much. =')
She want me to burn songs into CD.
Will do, Po. =)

Had dinner in J's room with L.
Such a nice gathering. What a Sunday. =D

Bumped into him when I'm collecting food.
Awkward. I got shocked. Seriously. Never expect that he will be there. @_@
LOL.
Anyways, It's good meeting him.

What a special Sunday. Felt like it's been a long long day too.
3 hours in making dumplings. Woah.
What an experience.

Good night everyone.
Hope world peace, no Lynas, and Joseph Kony will be stopped.
;)

Felt love today. Thank you, people around me. =)

No comments: