Saturday 28 April 2012

Day 90

Feel like I'm gonna leave this Blog soon. But no! It's already Day 90. I won't abandon my blog no matter what.
Not even Block exam, not even University exam! =)

Physio class test's questions were hard for me. After finished the test, everyone was so upset about their performance. J was emo-ing and desk mate L can't stop checking the notes and complaining she shouldn't have changed the answer. Lsl was like, I didn't study Surekha's portion. And there's me, having them sitting near me. Making me unable to concentrate during "Mr Pamidi's" class.

It's Egg Mayo time! (break time)
PMS-ing, so can't even finish a whole set of Egg Mayo sandwich. (Such a loser)

Biochem lecture. Insulin Sir came in and stars talking. I've been tolerating, because I wanted to make dumpling today. It's Saturday. But it's seems that I can't get boneless chicken so I have to go and buy again in the evening. *sigh* What a waste of time. Just because I promised SP and Lsl to let them try my dumplings. -.-

After class, L and I went to Manipal store to do some grocery shopping. =D

I bought scrub. Why soap? I have no idea. @_@

Went back to room and get some rest. It's so obvious that I need to go out again later.
I bought pumpkin btw. That's my lunch! So simple.
Completed Physio journal by pasting pictures on it. =)
And get all the sleep that I wanted. I slept like a dead person as usual. I didn't even realize the alarm was ringing until Lsl called me at 4.15pm.

Went out for boneless chicken with L at 5.40pm. First stop, clothing store. L was the one that wanted to buy. But I ended up buying 4 T-shirts. There goes my 540 rps. Next stop, earring shop. It's been awhile since we went to bug the boss. I bought 6 pairs of earrings? LOL! Shopaholic much. Finally, chicken shop! Bought chickens~ Goal achieved. Last stop, Flower stall!!! Such beautiful flowers~~~

Look! Chrysanthemum. 
Jasmine 
Tiger Lily! And it smells like my relative's house!
Now I know what is the special scent. ;) 
Did anyone ever  noticed the center part of the rose?
Went back and start mincing the chicken meat. From 7.15pm to 8.30pm. I'm watching the time alright? It feels like I'm cooking till 10pm. Tired, so so tired. I'm so over dumping making. 

Taadaa! A lot! I've put lots of effort in making these. =') 
They're finally ready!!! ='D
Just got back from L's room. Watched The Vow. Yea, that movie is sweet. =)

Look at the earrings that I got this evening. Gold gold gold.
That's all for today. Although I didn't study the whole day, but I'm getting use to all these guiltiness. 
That's pathetic. Maybe I don't enjoy wasting time today. Hmm... But I bought stuffs, I should be happy. 
I'm weird. I don't know what I want. 
Mind, what is wrong with you?
Btw, I got 62% for Physio class test today. 
I'm glad that I passed.
In exams, I want nothing else but pass.

No comments: