Tuesday 24 April 2012

Day 86

It's Tuesday! And I stayed up late yesterday night. So I woke up at 7.15am and be blur for the whole day. Mr Satheesha Nayak aka my dissection table lecturer covered so many topic today. T_T
from Sacrum to Pelvic to Vagina. @_@
Help~~ I can hardly stay awake in the last 15 minutes of Dissection class.

After Dissection, it's Physiology class. The things that are being taught is not registering into my mind. Side effect of staying up late. =(
I won't stay up late next time. I blame the dirty bed. =0

During lunch hour, I went to the post office with K. I bought lots of stamps so that I can post letters to Australia and United Kingdom to my friends! =D Yippy!

Went to food court for lunch, ate veg combo meal from Asian K. So full! I seriously doubted I can finish one serving when I'm back in Malaysia. =( But I'm craving for Malaysia's food! ='(

Two Biochemistry class which kills me from inside out. Don't get a thing as usual. And Insulin Sir want to ask us questions! Dead man...

After class, went to buy a Birthday card for my friend in Australia. Then went to buy veges. LOL! I miss green leafy vegetables. @_@ Biochemistry much. =/

Went back to room, started cooking, then slept.
Woke up, cooked dinner, then went to L's room.
Conclusion, I haven't bathe yet. Until now.
I'm gonna bathe after blogging. =)

Bought Chocolate milk just because of the Mickey cup.
PMS priority. ;)
I like the way the grass grows. 
My dinner. Focusing on the "green".
The card I got for my friend.

Stamps!!! =D
I'm a happy kid. 
I'm gonna start writing letter now. Gonna post the letters tomorrow. One to Australia, another one to United Kingdom! Can't wait to get the stamp. ;)

No comments: