Sunday 8 April 2012

Day 70

Easter Sunday.
Finally, my dumpling obsession can finally come to an end.

Highlight of the day was I watched dissection videos while eating handmade noodles during lunch time.
Plus, I spend 45 mins in the bathroom today, washing laundries and wash myself (extra clean)!

Another busy week coming ahead, kinda depressed, so crystal box and slow songs playlist playing throughout the night.

Btw, the night is still young. Tetris battle is my new favorite game. Playing it to keep myself wide awake at night. ;)

Gonna start reading Anatomy now, previous portion about Thoracolumbar fascia is not done yet. ><

Happy Easter, Happy Dumpling eating, Happy reading!



P/s: I'm not the one that did these, I'm too lazy to transfer the image from my phone. 
Next time, next time you'll see the actual product. ;)

No comments: