Tuesday 10 April 2012

Day 72

Ate mess breakfast today. 
Highlight of the day: I slept like a pig whenever I find chances in between classes. 
I'm so tired the whole day. I blame you Blur S!
Anyways, happy birthday! =D
Blur S. -.-

Went to visit M today. Awkward much. 
Just to show off, I watched the Tom and Jerry episode before. ;)
Such a big fan of cartoon. Teehee!

PBL preparing tonight. 
I turn down all the "online chatting" and "Skyping" offers. 
Sorry friends, you know how much I hate PBL. 
I'll talk to you guys very soon, Leader S, Blur S, L, J, C, and Emily! <3 

And special thanks for L to accompany me to the shop behind Utsav stage to get my 2nd and 3rd plate of Maggi of the day! 

Congrats for U for making MMMC proud!
D, don't be sad, I knew you have tried your level best. You are the best dancer I've ever known! You impressed me! Keep it up, D! All the best for your future competitions. ;)

Skyping with mummy. Miss her so much! (sign that I am out of money) =P

Alright, I'm gonna be 100% attentive in Skyping with everyone. I'm learning to focus and respect. 
Good night! ;)

No comments: