Monday 23 April 2012

Day 85


Call me a bitch.

Yes, I am the one that will call cleaners to my room and torture them. If you work as a cleaner, you should have mental preparation for the owner of the room to ask you to clean the fan, mirror, pail, and wipe everything!

Yes, I asked the cleaners to do all that and there goes my 25 minutes. Finally, my room is clean and it’s ready for me to live happily ever after inside. =)

I sleep from 5pm to 7pm after class today. PMS priority. ;)

Plantzy is dying!!! I switched it’s pot to the flat one. =’(
I’m so worry about Plantzy. First plant, ends by being dead. Epic.
Hope Plantzy will grow well in the new pot. =0

Btw, my dinner was awesome~~! =D
It's ladies fingers with steam egg. 

This is my dinner. =)

This is what's been going on about my right arm. =(

Hand made noodles with steam egg and ladies fingers.
First time steaming egg in India. =D
Sunday's lunch. 
Brown rice with black beans and kidney beans.
Healthy much?
Steam egg with egg plant, tomato and potato inside.
Not bad! 
Before applying anything...

After applying aloe vera gel.
This is due to my skin allergy to the detergent I used for my clothes.
Remember that day that I washed 13 clothes?
=(
Watched Letters to Juliet again. I love that movie!!! So romantic. Totally dig the ending. =D

Highlight of the day: Phua's accident. It's actually positive because he said that he can sit down all day and study. =)

Get well soon, Senior. =)

No comments: