Wednesday 11 April 2012

Day 73

I survived! Not PBL, but an earthquake. EARTHQUAKE!!! Everyone, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

I know I know, I'm not the running type. So I packed all my things and packed J's one too, and I walked down with Best Mess Friend K.
I will run if the shaking is continuous and if it is getting stronger. But by that time everyone was running, the shaking actually stopped.

Anyways, hope that everyone in Indonesia was fine. I'm going to save my money so that I can donate to them starting from today. I though I prayed this morning?
I'm gonna pray more. =')
Hope everyone will be OK.

Went to the stall behind Utsav stage and ate Chicken roll and Egg Maggi today.
We're just gonna keep on eating and eating!
Is there any food eating contest during Utsav?
Can we volunteer? Muahaha!

Highlight of the day: definitely escaping from "earthquake"

Gonna Skype with my friends and family now. Good night! <3

No comments: