Monday 9 April 2012

Day 71

Monday.
It's actually the best day in the entire week.
Light schedule, not much subject to cover.
So, we like Mondays. (Only in Block 3)

What's the day we hated most?
Thursday.
Because we need to go to lecturer hall at 8am, rush to Dissection hall at 9am, back to lecture hall for Physiology lecture class and finally at 11.30am, we'll see the same face that we have seen at 8am. All the walking will just make our Thursday morning endless.

I'm in a very good condition today. I didn't even yawn in Dissection class today. Focus much?
Highlight of the day: I stared straight in his eyes for more than 5 seconds! And then I broke the silence. -.-
I also did bought an Aloe Vera. It's sitting on my table now. I'm staring at it most of the time. I love it! Haha!

It's time for me to continue reading Chaurasia. Skyped with Blur S and Leader S today. Superb!
Haven't seen Leader S in years. Haha!
I miss you people!!!
Lots of LOVE!

Good night! =)
Happy "Birthday" Blur S.

No comments: