Saturday 21 April 2012

Day 83

Saturday is the very awesome because it's the day that we can officially rest! Yesh!!!

OMG, and today, I ran up stairs up to 4th floor because I only have 5 minutes to go from aka shop to class.
I took 7 minutes in total. I was late for 2 minutes. Unhappy but I tried. Everything is fine because there's people that were late too. But still, I'm late. =/

I can't believe I transformed into a ninja this morning! What an experience. ;)

After class, we went to the Naturals near Udupi for the ice-cream hunt.
I went to buy a new pen drive first because  I lost my old ugly one.
And now, I have a cool new one! Muahaha!

There's something growing on my right arm...
It's very itchy right now, while I'm typing. So itchy, J says that it will spread. I hope that won't happen.
Body immune system, do your work! I'll drink lots of water to provide "fuels" for you. xD *drinking now*

We ate ice-cream first before eating in First Kitchen. 
I like the way they decorate the table. Just like picnic. =D
Figuring out what to order. 
Other part of the restaurant.

Scribble using J's color pens during Acid Base class.
Our lunch! Tandoori chicken, Mutton masala, and Plain rice. 
 After lunch, we went to Nilgiri Super Market. Hope that's the right spelling. I'm so amazed with the product they have here! They have things from Japan, Italy, and Malaysia. =D

I love the design and flavors! Kawaii~
Who bakes? I don't. =/
Nine different flavours!!!
Lychee, Strawberry, Peach, Apple, Grape, Coconut, Orange, Pineapple and Mango. 
I bought quite a lot of things today. =D
It's time to shop after 1 month!!! =0
So I bought some stuff for my room. ^^

Going to take an afternoon nap now.  
Before my day starts again. 

Grow, Plantzy, Grow!

No comments: